About the Thinkers50 European Business Forum
The Thinkers50 European Business Forum will be launched in Odense in 2017. The Forum will gather the world’s top business thinkers and CEO’s, and key managers of European businesses for annual two-day business forums focusing on innovation and growth. This first-annual Forum will feature Harvard Business School’s Michael Porter.
Odense, Denmark – birthplace of Hans Christian Andersen and one of Europe’s new tech hubs – is a perfect place to create the future. We call it “The Davos of Business Thinking” – two days of the very best ideas, business networking, and focus on practical action. Key elements:
- Inspiring thinkers & practioners from top business schools and leading corporations
- The Odense Moonshot, the big ideas to shape business in 2018 and beyond
- Exponential Lab, how to lead for exponential growth by Singularity University
- The annual European Business Lecture, setting the agenda for business in Europe.
Thinkers50 curates the world’s best management ideas, constantly looking for the new, disruptive, practical concepts that transform business and markets, to drive innovation and growth, through better organisations and the best leadership. This enables:
- A bold new agenda for business, from new technology to social progress
- Making sense of the new order, migration and populism, robots and humanity
- The best new approaches to strategy, innovation, projects and leadership
- Stretching, provocative, interactive, collaborative, and inspiring connection.
Plan to join us in May for this powerful, unique event.
Thinkers50 European Business Forum Facilitators
Peter Fisk is the founder and leader of GeniusWorks, the brand and business innovation company, working with business leaders to see things differently, to imagine, develop and implement more inspired strategies for brands, innovation and marketing.
Stuart Crainer is one of the founders of Thinkers50. He has taught on the International MBA at IE Business School and on executive education programs around the world, including the Strategic Leadership programme at Oxford University.
Des Dearlove is one of the founders of Thinkers50. He has taught at some of the world’s leading business schools, including IE Business School, and the Said Business School at Oxford University, where he is an associate fellow.