Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is one of the world’s leading executive educators, coaches, and authors.
World-renowned business educator and coach, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is the leading expert in his field. His singular ability to get results for top leaders has drawn over 150 CEOs and their management teams to address change in the workplace. They want what Dr. Goldsmith offers: practical and proven methods.
- Providing top-rated leadership training for executives and high-potential leaders.
- Teaching leaders and HR professionals to become great coaches.
- Helping large organizations establish a peer coaching process.
- Coaching for leadership that ensures executives achieve and sustain long-term, positive behavioral change.
- Maintaining a worldwide network of coaching resources to help address clients’ leadership development needs.
- Building teamwork through the unique “team building without time wasting” process.
- Developing customized Leader of the Future profiles that describe the desired behaviors (or competencies) of future leaders in the organization.
- Designing customized 360° Leader of the Future inventories that reinforce leadership profiles.
- Delivering leadership training that helps leaders align their behaviors with their organization’s Leader of the Future profile.
- Following-up and measuring the results of coaching or training through the mini-survey process.
Marshall is author of the New York Times bestsellers, MOJO, What Got You Here Won’t Get You There and Triggers. Goldsmith’s own MOJO seems indefatigable.
He is winner of the Thinkers50 Leadership Award (2015 and 2011), and has ranked in the top 10 of Thinkers50 global ranking of business thinkers in 2015, 2013, and 2011.
Follow Marshall’s latest thinking via his weekly video blog on the Thinkers50 website.